Speech Language Pathologist - PRN Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
114 Polks Village Lane
Chapel Hill, NC 27516, US
At this time, we are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The speech language pathologist evaluates and treats patients/residents.
- Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members
- Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Masters' degree in Speech Therapy. Also referred to as: SLP, ST, CCC-SLP, CF-SLP.
- Two years ( preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
- Current Registration /Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist necessary to work in Long Term Care
Five Star Senior Living and Ageility are operating divisions of AlerisLife, a provider of an evolving portfolio of residential and lifestyle services to older adults who want to live life to the fullest. We are approximately 10,000 team members serving in 29 states as well as our corporate AlerisLife headquarters located outside of Boston. Together, we’re assembling a suite of best-in-class products and services to inspire joyful living in a growing range of settings.
Ageility provides both rehabilitation and fitness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in older adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 clinics nationwide. We serve customers within Five Star communities and other senior living communities and settings. At Ageility, we’re reimagining rehab for older adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
Please note that AlerisLife and its subsidiaries require COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees as a condition of employment, subject to medical, religious or other accommodations or exemptions required by law. We believe this requirement is vital to keeping everyone at AlerisLife and in our communities safe. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager.
Job Additional Information
Ageility at Chatham Ridge provides orthopedic rehab, pain management and memory enhancement programming. We also offer home safety assessments, low vision programming and continence management.