Personal Fitness Trainer, PRN Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
10730 US Hwy. 1
Sebastian, FL 32958, US
At this time, we are seeking a Personal Fitness Trainer to join our team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for identifying fitness clients, developing and maintaining a caseload.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer will bill for and document their services as sessions are provided.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer is responsible for identifying goals, creating tailored exercise plans for 1:1 session and group sessions. The plans should be developed to increase strength, improve fitness levels and meet the client personal fitness goals
- The Personal Fitness Trainer will provide a fun and challenging experience, and will discuss, motivate and teach the client to improve / maintain their fitness and strength.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer may be required as needed to assist with equipment cleaning and maintenance and administrative duties as assigned by Rehabilitation Director
- Graduate or equivalent related to successful achievement of personal trainer certificate.
- Previous experience in client care with senior population in rehab center, hospital or rehabilitation center desirable.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CPR certificate is required
- Personal Trainer Certification-(NCCA accredited certification preferred: ACE, ACSM, NASM, NSCA)
Five Star Senior Living and Ageility are operating divisions of AlerisLife, a provider of an evolving portfolio of residential and lifestyle services to older adults who want to live life to the fullest. We are approximately 10,000 team members serving in 29 states as well as our corporate AlerisLife headquarters located outside of Boston. Together, we’re assembling a suite of best-in-class products and services to inspire joyful living in a growing range of settings.
Ageility provides both rehabilitation and fitness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in older adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 clinics nationwide. We serve customers within Five Star communities and other senior living communities and settings. At Ageility, we’re reimagining rehab for older adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
Please note that AlerisLife and its subsidiaries require COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees as a condition of employment, subject to medical, religious or other accommodations or exemptions required by law. We believe this requirement is vital to keeping everyone at AlerisLife and in our communities safe. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager.
Job Additional Information