Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Full-Time Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
2601 Covington Commons Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46804, US
At this time, we are seeking an Occupational Therapy Assistant Full-Time to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Occupational Therapy Assistant performs resident care and resident and related activities as directed by the Occupational Therapist.
- Graduate of an Accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant Program. Also known as an OTA, COTA, OTA/L, COTA/L
- Successful completion of state licensure process for Occupational Therapy Assistant when applicable.
- Proven ability to demonstrate teamwork and responsiveness to a health care environment.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
Five Star Senior Living and Ageility are operating divisions of AlerisLife, a provider of an evolving portfolio of residential and lifestyle services to older adults who want to live life to the fullest. We are approximately 10,000 team members serving in 29 states as well as our corporate AlerisLife headquarters located outside of Boston. Together, we’re assembling a suite of best-in-class products and services to inspire joyful living in a growing range of settings.
Ageility provides both rehabilitation and fitness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in older adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 clinics nationwide. We serve customers within Five Star communities and other senior living communities and settings. At Ageility, we’re reimagining rehab for older adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
Please note that AlerisLife and its subsidiaries require COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees as a condition of employment, subject to medical, religious or other accommodations or exemptions required by law. We believe this requirement is vital to keeping everyone at AlerisLife and in our communities safe. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager.
Job Additional Information
Covington Commons is a beautiful community in Fort Wayne, IN, with more than 150 units offering independent living and assisted living.